LUO LING LING LLC
Joshua graduated from Singapore Management University with a degree in Law. In 2022, Joshua was called to the bar as an Advocate & Solicitor.
Since law school, Joshua has been actively involved in a wide range of pro bono work.
While on his journey to becoming a qualified lawyer, Joshua worked on a wide spectrum of cases ranging from criminal law, family and employment disputes, as well as a wide range of civil and commercial disputes.
Since commencing practice, Joshua has continued to work on a wide spectrum of disputes.
As an associate, some of his notable achievements include assisting in the following areas:
• Commercial Fraud
• Breach of Fiduciary Duties
• Shareholders Disputes
• Applications for Security for Costs
• Applications for Personal Protection Orders (“PPO”)
• Maintenance Order Applications
• Division of Matrimonial Assets
• Issues relating to the Mental Capacity Act (“MCA”)
• Professional Misconduct (Re Tay Quan Li Leon  SGHC 133)
• Employment Law
• Claims for Breach of Confidentiality
• Offences under the Penal Code (Sa’adiah Bte Jamari v Public Prosecutor  SGHC 88)
• Offences under the Workplace Safety & Health Act
• Offences under the Misuse of Drugs Act
• Offences under the Computer Misuse Act